Articles of Organization, Charter, Bylaws, and Rules of Operation for
Stan Greer Gives Back, LLC
This day September 7th 2016 - Revised November 5, 2018
- Charter: Stan Greer Gives Back, LLC is a charitable organization named after the founder of Stan Greer Carpentry Contractor, Inc dba Stan Greer Millworks Stan. Greer Gives Back, LLC was organized and is operated exclusively for purposes that are beneficial to the public interest. The organization is organized exclusively for community support and charitable purposes. The startup costs will be covered by Members of the Organization.
- Solicitation of small contributions from local business and individuals will be conducted to support nonprofit events or to pass onto charities in Sierra Vista and Cochise County to help with current needs of those charitable organizations and individuals in distress in the area. A checking account and Federal Tax ID number will be setup for that purpose and maintained by the Member Manager.
- The Members of the Organization will be Stan Greer Carpentry Contractor, Inc and Stacey Elizabeth Greer. Stacey Elizabeth Greer is the Member Manager. In the event that Stacey Elizabeth Greer has to relinquish Management of the Organization, Stan Greer Carpentry Contractor, Inc will select and appoint a new Member Manager and publish the change.
- Bylaws: The organization may conduct a toy drive to benefit underprivileged children in Cochise County and help combat juvenile delinquency. The charity may hold small events to show appreciation for emergency responders or others who are at the forefront in helping in community. In those cases any gifts or raffled items will be exclusively to individuals that are not members of the organization (including stock holders of Stan Greer Carpentry Contractors, Inc) and will never be for an item with a value of no more than $500.00. If there are any residual contributions from such events that are over and above annual operating expenses (to maintain checking accounts and etc.), it will be diverted to a Section 501(c)(3) organization. The total contributions from all events is estimated to be less than $10,000 annually.
- No member or volunteer will be reimbursed for their time, receive a salary, or be allowed to receive kickbacks, incentives, or rebates attached to any gift in kind that is donated to this non-profit. Any reimbursements, if any, will solely be for fuel and food while performing work directly related to this Non-profit Charter herein. Accounting records will be kept by the Member Manager and reviewed annually by an outside accounting firm.
- The life of the organization is intended to be perpetual, but if at any time it is dissolved for any reason, assets shall be distributed to one or more exempt Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code, or shall be distributed to the federal government, or to a state or local government, for a public purpose.